Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Love stories aren't just for Disney princesses

Just had a revelation on how blessed I am! Wanted to share...


I've fallen in love... twice.

Truly head over heels, pulse racing, butterflies in my stomach, can't live without you, want to dedicate my life to you L-O-V-E.

My newest love is my fiance, Scott. When I was single, I remember lying in my bed at night, imagining what the "perfect relationship" would be like. While we have our rocky moments, I can honestly say I couldn't be happier. God has revealed my Prince Charming to me.

My first and foremost love is my Maker. At age 16 I starting weakly following Him, and since then He has completely swept me off my feet! He was and is the Lover of My Soul, even before my future-husband came along. Scott is wonderful, but he's human. Inevitably he will let me down, as I will with him. But The Counselor never fails me. He's been with me since the womb, is with me now, and He will be with me forever.

I've realized you don't have to be a Disney princess to live a fairy tale. And you don't even need an earthly man... all you have to do is allow yourself to fall madly in love with your Creator, and the rest will follow.

1 comment:

  1. i love you Ana. Your such a beautiful person. I am blessed to come to know you and i look forward to getting closer to you. have a great day future mrs.S

    ReplyDelete